So on another thread is said flippantly, just make one real quick. Turns out there is a bit of a learning curve. As I thought about this project, I figured I had a few weeks, but alas, my LFS got a fish I wanted in, that needed a box such as this, so I began. All weekend I had wife projects to get done, so I began Monday afternoon. I wanted to make it out of one peice and began taping out the shape. Then to cutting. I used a normal scroll saw with a standard blade and went slow. This part was sort of miserable but I got to here: I left myself a little extra on the tail to get the right deapth. Now to the BENDING. I used a cheap heat gun from Lowes, patience, and some small board to make good corners: And after a bit of molding I get the box: It does how ever still need a lid. So I cut and tape another peice and get to bending it. This is where I made my first mistake. I was leaving the protective film on an removing when finished, so a bit was left in the corners: Here it is after fabrication, all I need left to do is drill holes. Drilling holes is horrible. Go slow, use low speed, and light pressure or THIS HAPPENS RAWRRRRRR But my wife glued it and reminded me, its not like its going to be seen for long, it doesn't need to be pretty. So here we are, holes drilled, gaps between the walls are too small for fish but let in extra flow, and zip ties for the hinges. And in my tank with a fish. Thank you Hunter for the pressure to acclimate right! Video of the new fish.