advice anyone??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Apr 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

has anyone drank way too much and the next day you are still throwing up everything?? I can't even keep down water, its miserable.. anyone know how to make it go away? or at least feel better

2. Click Here!

3. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

Soak in the tub, and next time try to drink some water before you go to bed. Hope you feel better soon

4. starfish2217

theres not gonna be a next time! haha I wish I had a bath tub :/ I have a shower lol. Im like way to tired and exhausted to shower. I haven't eaten in a full day and im too scared to.

5. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

LOL, kids- dramamine, lots of water and bed rest.

Or if you can stand it, do something that causes you to sweat alot- it will help remove the achohol from your system.

OR- Hair of the DOG- drink a little bit- just a little.

6. starfish2217

for real us kids now days... you would think we would learn our lesson.. I wish I could drink tons of water but i end up throwing it up :/ I got the bed rest thing down tho :)

7. brannock_16

brannock_16 Ritteri Anemone

+1 to hair of the dog! It sounds rough but it does work. Trust me...I've been in college for quite some time now and know exactly how you feel! :D

8. Click Here!

9. starfish2217

idk what that means! lol. I really think I got alcohol poisoning. I mean im like so sick right now I just wanna die. What is hair of the dog????? so confused

10. brannock_16

brannock_16 Ritteri Anemone

It refers to the hair of the dog that bit you...in this case have a drink. If I am that hungover I find that having a beer really helps. Some people like bloody mary's or mimosa's for hangovers though.

11. starfish2217

oh man.. alcohol just sounds like repulsive right now. thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

12. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

the hair of the dog does work. but boy is it hard to get down...lol honestly i really think its about getting sugar in you. alcohol raises your sugar, and leaves you with a huge sugar crash. besides dehydration.

and LOL to the you wont do it again. :stars: