Aarrgg!! I hate unfare people!!

Discussion in 'SPS Corals' started by HollyG, Jul 7, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. HollyG

HollyG Teardrop Maxima Clam

So, I am selling or trading a few frags locally because I wanna make room. So, I had this nice peachy pink table acro (or I think it might be) with light baby blue polyps. The guy who wanted to trade me sent me a pic of a nice blue staghorn frag he had. I loved it, so I told him i'd trade him! We did the trade and I was expecting a nice blue piece of staghorn with 2 branches! He ended up trading this pathetic little browned out piece of crap stag! Like seriously? Just trade me the dang piece that you showed me in the pic because that was the frag he said he had left of it! i just took it anyway because I already have an all green staghorn and a bluish-green-purple one... and appartently stags love my tank, so I didn't say anything, it will definately color up nicely in my tank. But still it is just annoying and plain unfare to be like that! Come on!

2. Click Here!

3. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

Give him a bad review on the forum

4. HollyG

HollyG Teardrop Maxima Clam

i dont even know if he goes on any forum.. i dont think he does. I would otherwise haha.

5. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

Is it possible that person has cheap LED lighting? I've read of many cases where coral appeared colorful under LED, but with any other light, you could see they were actually browned out.

Just a thought. :)

6. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Sounds like a typical craigslist bait and switch also.I have turned down several deals due to that,what they describe and take a pic of isn't always what you're getting.

Just a couple weeks ago,I went locally for a nice little colony of bright green candy cane with what looked like 8/9 heads on it for $25,but when I got there,he tells me thats per head-really?Also said it was a pest free tank in his ad and he was infested with flatworms and aiptasia,needless to say,I left with my $25.Gotta watch some of these people now-a-days.::)

7. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

sorry Holly, that really stinks for someone to do to you. i can see how you would be frustrated with the situation.