A huge A-P-O-L-O-G-Y out to all of you!!

Discussion in 'Reefs2go' started by Reefs2go, Oct 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

3350 Ulmerton Rd Suite 13, Clearwater, Fl 33762
    TYPO- Many apologies! Offer extended until Oct 28- Midnight EST A typo was made and so we have extended the sale on Pods until Oct 28th at Midnight - EST.

So to recap - If you place your order before 10/28/2011 -midnight EST - you will receive 2000 amphipods & copepods shipped for FREE for $33.99 MINUS an additional 10% which is our present offer in celebration of Reeftoberfest!!! That makes 2000 pods ONLY $30.59 (+ tax if you are in Florida!!)

That is a savings of $11.99 or more on shipping!

**Don't forget - like items can be added for NO additional shipping charges - like items are things like Saltwater Crabs, Saltwater Snails, Zoos, etc- Just look for items which have a shipping level of 3 or 4!! This means they are less sensitive and do not have to be shipped as quickly as we would ship fish!!

BTW - did you know that Reefs2go.com offers many different species of saltwater fish? So along with an incredible selection of invertebrates, corals and live food - we also carry many of the highly sought after fish you want for your tank!! We look forward to working with you to achieve the best tank ever!

Call us with questions - 727 623 0914 Ask for Dionne, Megan or Christina

Need a custom acrylic aquarium, refugium or sump? We've got you covered!

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Hop on this deal people! Seriously. I've re-stocked all of my tanks with pods from this sponsor. On Sundays, I work at a LFS. I've stocked the sump on one system to keep the animals alive that are for sale with pods from this sponsor. (Mandarins, diamond gobies, scooter blennies, various wrasses are all doing well as a result). One of my former partners at a now-defunct LFS called me on Sunday morning and gave me another aquarium (like I need another one ::) ) and a bunch of rock. I'm going to be ordering some more pods from them for this tank.

Remember my bristleworm poll? A lot of people don't like them but I consider them a necessary, although hidden, member of my clean up crews. Most people think pods are food for mandarins. I don't have any mandarins. For my home tanks, I buy pods as members of my clean up crew. They are hidden just like bristleworms are, but they are definitely important. Instead of letting glass or rocks getting green with microalgaes, I would rather make sure I had a bunch of pods.

1 person likes this.
  4. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

Thanks Curt for the information - you are 100% correct on the benefits of pods as a healthy part of a saltwater cleanup crew.

They are part of the food chain not only as a live saltwater food source that most ALL fish love to eat - but also part of the food chain as a mouth size that eats left over yuck and debris that many other "eaters" would find either to small - like crumbs on the floor - or to big for the bacteria that lives in the rock and sand - which are so small the naked eye can not see them (bacteria)!!

And for the record - we are also Bristle worm promoters!! :)

As one wise contributor once said - Bristle worms are for the saltwater tank what earthworms are for the garden!!

Reefs2go.com

5. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

only a few more hours left! This sale ends today!

6. coylee_17

coylee_17 Fire Goby

Any chance you guys ship to Canada?

7. Nvizn

Nvizn Montipora Digitata

YAY! Free shipping on Pods.

8. Click Here!

9. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

I am sorry we are currently not shipping to Canada. We are working on an option for international shipping and hope to be able to offer you this service again soon.