A horror story about a coral vendor called Aznutty...

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Va Reef, Oct 22, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frost

Frost Plankton

2. Click Here!

3. Tim187

Tim187 Plankton

I would like to disagree with this post an say it is false. I've been doing business with him for 2 years now. All his corals do great an if I had issues we would work it out. I have seen pics from his tanks via FaceTime. I for one hand think he is a great person an will keep buying coral from him on my next build. Whoever posted this should get their information straight before the go bashing someone's reputation.

4. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Sounds like they have more proof than just one post on 3reef. I'm not gonna feed you anymore, I'm done.

Lovemyreef2015 likes this.
  5. Aj469

Aj469 Plankton

Such bull aznnutty is a great guy I have been buying from him for years now. This whole thread is slander

6. Frost

Frost Plankton

they got the statement from this post. no where else online where that statement was made.

7. SGflyboy

SGflyboy Plankton

As someone who was part of the group that organized one of the local swaps (Jaxreef Convention) that Aznnutty attended, I can personally state that I helped him break down and pack up his tables at one of the shows we held since he was one of the last vendors. While people were still coming up to the tables and asking for bargains, which Frosty certainly provided, there was no dead livestock at the end of the event that needed disposal. I would also like to mention that there was really nothing left to toss being that he nearly sold out. What was left that did not sell was carefully placed into storage containers, many by my own hands, and safely stowed in his vehicle for transport. The only thing that was tossed was the remaining unused water. I can't vouch for what happened at said event in thread but I can only state that from personal past experiences both as a customer and as an organizer, I have not personally seen this type of action.

8. Click Here!

9. mails2thiagu

mails2thiagu Feather Duster

Frost have been to our local swap "Jaxreef" in jacksonville and also met him at RAP orlando shows. he has good reputation over here and always provides great deals. It's really hard to believe he's throwing healthy livestock away, it could be dead or dying stuff being dumped.

hopefully see him again this year frag swap too.

10. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Well add those two PA shows to the list then, because you are banned from MAMAX (another local swap) and MACNA ( a NATIONAL) swap, BEFORE this thread was created.

Lovemyreef2015 and DSC reef like this.
  11. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I used to be on here a lot. Life issues had me leave the hobby for a while. I get on here from time to time. And while everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. Spreading false lies is sad. I talked with frost after the run in he had with the creator of this post. He was very upset about it. Not that he did anything wrong. But that someone was spreading lies about him. This is what he does for a living. I have bought a lot of coral off of him in the past and will continue to do so. I have been to his place and seen him refuse to sell a piece that the customers tank would not support. That right there says something. I know this is a old thread. But google brings up things regardless of good or bad. Seems like slander or defamation of character to me.

Armydog likes this.
  12. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I knew there was more to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.