A horror story about a coral vendor called Aznutty...

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Va Reef, Oct 22, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

This thread is old and most have forgotten about it but since you want to restart it... everybody can have an opinion whether you agree with it or not. If you know your not doing anything wrong then what's the big deal about a post on a thread? Has your buisness suffered at all? If not then continue buisness and have a good day. If I worried about what everybody said about me in my profession I'd lose my mind. Let it go

Lovemyreef2015 likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Armydog

Armydog Astrea Snail

Frost does in fact have a right to say his opinion on what has been said about him here in this thread.

If someone said something about you Im sure you would also want to explain and or defend yourself.

I have known Frost for awhile I actually have a goni still that was purchased from him years ago when he was selling out of cups. It was strange to see the cups but hey easy packing ;)

Btw he does have nice tanks now though :)

Rory K likes this.
  4. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I never said he doesn't have the right so keep making no sense. I simply said he shouldn't shame others for voicing there opinions or is that one sided for you? I don't care who he is or what he has armydog, I have a nice tank too. I believe VA and voiced my opinion but I guess I don't have that right? This is a forum to help and acknowledge this wonderful hobby, not to argue about who has rights. Try a political forum next time.

5. Armydog

Armydog Astrea Snail

Wasn't arguing just stating my opinion is all.

When I said nice tanks I was referring to his show frag tanks.

6. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

+1 The final verdict is that he was banned from 2 shows. It takes a lot to get banned.

This thread ran its course and the new one just got locked for that reason. There's no point to furthering the argument.

DSC reef and Lovemyreef2015 like this.
  7. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

8. Click Here!

9. Armydog

Armydog Astrea Snail

After reading everything Im gonna have to agree with everything sorry for making it seem like I was wanting to argue I didnt want to come off like that.

I wish animal cruelty including marine animals

DSC reef likes this.
  10. Frost

Frost Plankton

i just found this thread a few days ago because my name is miss spelt on the topic. im Aznnutty, not aznutty.. if I have found this thread back in October I would have address these issues then. I am banned from two shows but both are in PA, I am band from masion dixion show and DRC show because this thread exist. this is Libel, i have chosen not to press charges yet but i am well within my rights to do so. theres a difference between opinion and statements that plainly states untrue facts. coral that's ugly is an opinion, coral that is dead is a fact. dead or alive are statements can be proven not opinions.

Rory K likes this.
  11. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Good grief man, your beating a dead horse. I guess your plan is to get the threads closed. Press charges, really? Multiple shows banned you because of this thread, now your just being ridiculous. Multiple shows didn't ban you because they have proof, no, your banned because of this thread. Wow, what a conspiracy.

12. Mithryl

Mithryl Plankton

I think he has every right to reply seeing as how it's his reputation being slammed here. I'm not familiar with this forum but this post sounds more like it was started by someone with a personal grudge having a fit. If you had such a problem why didn't you retrieve the coral? Why didn't you take pictures? How about some evidence? How about proof of him being banned and why? You are throwing around a lot of accusations but no actual evidence. There are plenty of shady sellers out there, the difference is that most people back up their claims when accusing someone. I saw his stand once, at frag fest. They were extremely helpful and the stuff I bought was gorgeous, healthy and is still thriving. I doubt I would get that out of someone like you described.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.