911 dialed today...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bmshehan, Feb 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

lol... I hear ya... I don't shoot one handed, but just stating how easy my .44 was to shoot. Though I have tried it, I don't shoot any of my firearms thatb way. You loose control & trust me, you want the control. Good call on not getting a semi, that slide will bite you if you're not careful. The big plus is not needing to pick up the brass, if you know what I mean. ;) You know what is a VERY intimidating gun is the Kel-Tec PLR-16 Pistol .223 Yes, it fires a .223 round out of a pistol! I think that's my next purchase.

2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

Yes, I forgot my seeing eye dog. lol... 8)

4. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

I think the point is with 00 buck, that it won't matter what the size is of the person breaking in is. They will bleed out, period. ;)

Hit a really big guy with bird shot and it will make him angry, and if he lives he'll sue. Hit a guy high on meth or acid breaking into your house, and you may have to completely unload on him using lighter rounds - JMO.

I've shot over a thousand rounds this year with my Remington 870 Express 18" barrel (Synthetic Stock and Forend 7-round capacity), and it's just fine for home protection.

5. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I didn't even know they made an 18" barrell for those!! One thing is for shure... make sure they can't sue you!!

6. ComputerJohn

3" shell 00 buck from 5 to 10 feet you are pretty much cutting someone in half. But then again, a dead man tells no lies... :uzi:

7. bmshehan

If I'm using my 12 guage it will be a 3" lightfield slug guaranteed.
    I am going to call for an interview with the detective tomorrow and hopefully will get the interview wed. After that it will only be a matter of a couple of weeks. Seeing that Kogle's wife's car got broke into last night and it isn't the first occurance for him we will be gun shopping soon!

8. Click Here!

9. ComputerJohn

Geeesh, I thought Indiana was a nice quite area.

10. bmshehan

As with anywhere esle there is some scum out there... unfortunately it happens all over America

11. ComputerJohn

I hear ya.. Sad but true..

12. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Well Bryce, I'm taking mommy gun shopping hopefully this weekend. I'm just going to get her what she wants. I was thinking a .357 at first but I think that's too much gun for her. Maybe she'll want something like a .38.

As for me, I'll be getting an H&K .40 sub compact. Don't know if I want the tactical version or not. Pricey piece but I LOVE the way they shoot. I wish more gun makers ejected their shells out of the top instead of the side.