90g-lionfish tank

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by txmudnhunt, Feb 16, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. txmudnhunt

txmudnhunt Astrea Snail

Did some readings, I got the tank together on march 2nd

Readings are
    ammonia 0
    nitrite 0
    hardness 300
    chlorine 0
    alkalinity 300
    pH 7.8
    nitrates read between 0-20

2. Click Here!

3. txmudnhunt

txmudnhunt Astrea Snail

I ordered one hundred lbs of cured live rock WITH free shipping for 195 dollars yesterday when i got home from work, I am probably going to hook up the skimmer when I do the rock.... I have read that sometimes the skimmers take a few days before they start to work, or it can be up until they have a bio load worth working for.... if that makes sense. Thats the only way i knew how to word it, but reguardless..... Im getting pretty excited. The guy at my LFS said he will order my two dwarf zebras for me
    Then i just need to pick out some of the clean up crews, and maybe do a few star fish

4. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

5. txmudnhunt

txmudnhunt Astrea Snail

Figured I would take the time to upload a few pics taken from my phone with the light on tonight

Attached Files:

6. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

try and get a male and female dwarf zebra. mating is not commond but not unheard of. its rasing the fry that is nearly impossible. im thinking of doing dwarfs in a 55 gal. still cant decide yet though. maybe two fuzzys or two zebras. or one of each. sorry, got into my own little world there for a second.... my bad

7. txmudnhunt

txmudnhunt Astrea Snail

I was thinking about doing three zebras, but i might just go with the two since theyre messy enough as it is.
    I think thats a cool idea though with yours, i am cycling a 55g right now for my clown fish tank i have, they need a bigger home so itll be cool to see yours when its done.

8. Click Here!

9. txmudnhunt

txmudnhunt Astrea Snail

Figred I would upload some pics of the tank with the lions and eel in em, I have some more just need to get them off the digi camera

Attached Files:

10. Hevgotdat4u

Hevgotdat4u Fire Worm

11. Yellow Tang

Yellow Tang Bubble Tip Anemone

Cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk