90 gallon reef setup

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Phil5613, Sep 14, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

With heavy heart I must give up my reef! its a 90 all glaas reef ready with oceanic stand. the whole setup is up and running, i just cant maintain it while working 3 jobs. email me or post here with any questions. this is for pickup in chicago area

2. Click Here!

3. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

No way Phil, that is a total bummer! Pleas continue to stop in and post as you are a very valuable member/contributer to this site! Hope you can work things out without giving it up.

4. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

you bet one of the jobs is tank maintenance so still in the hobby. but like the mechanic whose car is broke or the hair dresser whose kids need a hair cut the tank at home gets ignored to often, and would rather it have a home where someone can naintain and enjoy it

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

6. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Oh Man, That's too bad Phil, But I can sure understand, you are one of the busyest guys I know. and when your at home (rare) I'm sure that is family time. Well I'm sure things will turn and once again you will have time for a personal tank. Until then keep us in mind and be sure to drop by.

Jason

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Ugh.. I was wondering where you've been Phil. That really sucks. I certainly know the feeling. As I right this I know I am running late for work. :p

8. Click Here!

9. Poppy828

Poppy828 Fire Shrimp

Do you have any pics of the tank by chance Phil? I am new to the hobby, but have many contacts through my business of people interested in doing a reef setup. I may be interested myself as well. Please advise when you have time. Thank you for your time.

Todd