8 year old pepper sprayed?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by clarky2120, Apr 6, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnc101

johnc101 Feather Duster

Are you kidding me!!!! Police officers are trained to subdue a person with a knife and they couldn't take a pointy stick away from a 8 year old kid. tttttyyyyyy..........
    Are tax dollars at work........ People are so dependent on someone else raising there kids now a days and it really is sad. I totally agree a kid needs a good spanking when deserved. I got one and only one when I was growing up and that is all I needed but believe me it was well deserved. I really dont think think the counting method works very good...............1...................2......................3..............But that being said I have an awesome son so no spankings are necessary just him being grounded from going outside playing or playing video games and he is back in line, just like that.........

2. Click Here!

3. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Weren't the teachers safe behind closed doors? If he had them pinned in a bathroom stall... different story. Was he gonna chip away at the door with his wooden stick? My fear would be that he would hurt himself.

I wouldn't automatically blame the parents... sometimes there's a little "gerp" in the noggin. The 200lb kid I speak of had this exact same behavioral problem. She wouldn't give up trying to figure out what was wrong with her son even though her life was in danger.

I'd be interested in family genetics/history, prenatals, birth history and records of first year of life.

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

They should have used a taser.

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Yes, potatoes would totally have done the trick :lol:

Or did you mean Ron White?

[​IMG]

6. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Stupid phone auto-correcting. I edited it.

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I figured you would which is why I quoted it in my post :lol:

8. Click Here!

9. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

Im sorry, Adrenaline or no Adrenaline but there isnt an 8 year old on the planet, me and (Atleast)one other grown man couldnt restrain= Period

Unless that child has a deadly weapon (not trim molding) Or has been fed steriods or human growth hormones his whole life. It just woudlnt happen.

These police did this to put the child in his place. Thats it. It wasnt because they couldnt restrain him. As they said this wasnt the first time this child had an outburst and they where fed up.

Totally Agree^^^

I do agree with you here. The parents already had him counceling and in special classes for his needs. They can only do so much outside of home.

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Are you speaking from experience? If not, I'm not sure how you would know better than people who have actually seen and/or experienced this type of phenomena.

11. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Chuck would have taken care of it.

[​IMG]

Sorry but the thread was begging for it.

12. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I agree. Small women have lifted cars off of trapped children. Adrenaline is a powerful hormone.

A pointy stick, no matter who is wielding it, can still go through your abdomine without any problems. The percent chance of that kid being able to stab you in the stomach before you can get the stick is probably very low. BUT the percent chance of the kid being able to stab you with a face full of pepper spray is even closer to 0%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.