75 gallon tank set-up AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by coral reefer, Feb 17, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Im guessing the ginger and gin got to him last night, hahaha.

2. Click Here!

3. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

Uhmmm reefer....that's Niger Trigger. One 'g' not two.

:) :eek:

Cheers.

4. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Well the tow Sergent Majors would not have been my first choice with this ): And one would be bad but two ?? They will have to come out when ts cycled all anyone should ever use is just one fish for many reasons . But the big major reason is that they are called Sargent Majors fore a reason LOL I never knew a nice one in the hobby or the 1968-1970 U.S Army either LOL Only rank I ever saw or heard of telling a S/M what to do was a Full Bird. LOL

But back to your tank two anythings just loads the system far more then necessary. nd if you don't get them out they may well pair off and then they will rule the entire tank. Plus one simple yellow tail blue damsel is the best there is I had mine having his butt chased all over the tank last night by a yellow sail fin bleeny . But with two you run the risk of a mated pair..Then the game changes for them even. Might want to rethink the Sarge/Majors ? I would Mean pure evil fish IMO.

5. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

oh o..... CR is on the cycle attitude. Its a secondary personality every reefer has, an evil "I need to finish cycling" thing.

I always use cocktail shrimp to start me cycle, sometimes even ordinary fishfood!!

6. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

OOOps...sorry...too much time on my hands and trying to type too quickly!:-[

7. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Thanks Tangster!!! Yeah, I know all about these little menaces!!! I'm going to see what happens plus I don't plan on having many fish in this tank. Basically, an experimentation tank. I have had Sergeant Majors before.hahaha! They can be very aggressive...One of the things I like about them is that when I go diving in the Caribbean, They are the first fish that you see and are very inquisitive. When I have food, that's it, a hundred of them all around me just waiting for a snack!!!

8. Click Here!

9. turbo4603

Very true!!!
    You know, when we dive off of cayman islands or the keys, there everywere, and we atract them and practically any other fish with cheese. You know, the cheese in a can that has a lil nozzle to place over ritz cracker!!!
    anyways, keep us posted on your biotope!!

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Getting crazy with the cheeze wizz aye Turbo? :lol:

11. turbo4603

LOL, Cheeeeeeeddddarrrrrrrr