75 Gallon Project (Transfer Complete)

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Droopster, Jun 18, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Droopster

Droopster Fire Worm

Here are some terrible picks of fish.
    Clown Goby, Mandarin, and Kole Tang.
    Better pictures with lights and of course a FTS will come tomorrow. still plucking snails and such from the old tank

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Piano10

Piano10 Aiptasia Anemone

4. Droopster

Droopster Fire Worm

Thanks

5. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

What's the foam for on the door?

6. Droopster

Droopster Fire Worm

So the foam panels are what I am going to use to skin the stand. I was waiting to get most of the hardware in and see how I need to arrange the life support before I put the final finish on my stand. that is my next project.

Picked up some light diffuser (egg crate) this morning for leveling my skimmer. and foam sheets for the faux rock work.
    First fish to fall victim to my over flow was the clown goby. TWICE! first time he was darting around in the return section. Second time he was chilling in the bubble trap. Apparently he also enjoys swimming head strong right in front of the return stream in the DT and catching a wave all the way across the tank. He's crazy. lol.
    not sure theres really anything I can put there to stop him either. He may just have to learn from experience, or get Darwined

7. Droopster

Droopster Fire Worm

Heres my first video of the system.
    You can tell from the algae growth which rocks were transferred from the Nano Cube to this set up. Still a bit of a mess below but it cleans up fairly well.