75 g tank update .

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Kevin De Lira, Dec 13, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Kevin De Lira

Kevin De Lira Plankton

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So I'm new to the hobby and am loving it , I will be adding a few more corals and a regal tang soon . So far I have a yellow tang. X2 true percula clownfish coral beauty , flame angel , cleaner shrimp , file fish , green mandarin , and some inverts . What do yall think ?

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

How long has this tank been set up? I would not add any more fish

4. Kevin De Lira

Kevin De Lira Plankton

About a month and a half.

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

well, you have some nice pieces. How are you feeding the mandarin?

6. Kevin De Lira

Kevin De Lira Plankton

Thank you and I have various frozen foods , some pellets and seaweed , I kinda just eats anything . Very hardy . Andsuggestions

7. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Good job with the scape. If he's eating prepared foods then that's a plus. Feed him multiple times a day to keep him fat and happy.

8. Click Here!

9. Kevin De Lira

Kevin De Lira Plankton

Thank you. And yeah haha. I wanna add a sailfin so bad.

10. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

Welcome to 3reef. Nice scape, I've got to get a bigger sump so I can put a lot of my rock in it and open my DT up some. I've added up your fish and with over 25" of fish I think you have reached the max on your tank IMHO... You might want to hold off a bit and let it settle in, throttling back is hard to do but it's best.

DSC reef likes this.
  11. Kevin De Lira

Kevin De Lira Plankton

Well, I recently lost my first fish it was the flame angel .. And it was the fish my girlfriend and I picked up so I was kinda upset.. And that poor little creature depended on me and I failed it .. It seemed
    Perfect one day then the other my sister called said it started turning white. I got home , QT it and I thought it was ich so I put some medicine in it fed it and it just kept laying down .. So after a while it just gave up on me .

12. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I'd let your biological filtration mature more before adding anything new. Centropyge angels benefit from an established tank IMO. Go slow man, it's not easy.

oldfishkeeper and scajeo like this.