75 fowlr problem with ICH

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by DaDaAtlanta, May 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Yellow tang is looking better and is eating from the seaweed sheets. I think it will pull through. The remaining clown seems to be stressed after the loss of its mate so gonna keep up with the routine and hopefully it will make it as well.

2. Click Here!

3. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Made it through the day without a loss. The yellow tang didnt respond to the rods food feeding soaked with selcon, metro and garlic in the evening. I think its the taste of the medicine on it that keeps it from eating. He did eat some of the algae sheet earlier today and looks better than he did before. The clownfish responded to the feeding but decided to stay in the path of a koralia and catch food particles while staying in the stream and has been swimming kinda funny. Its probably stressed with the ich and loss of its other clown buddy. Keeping my hopes up and continuing the routine. I think I will leave the metro out of the feeding tomorrow and use selcon alone and soak the algae sheet in garlic.

Has anyone ever fed fresh cut garlic pieces directly? I'm gonna want to get new fish eventually but the ich will still be in my tank as long as there are fish so dunno if I will ever add anything. Atleast I would want another clown to pair

4. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

the best thing to do is move the fish to a QT tank and treat them with copper and leave the DT empty for 8 weeks and then they can go back in DT

5. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Not an option, otherwise would of been done while ago, just ordered something called tropical science marine max but will take 5-7 days to get here