6' long

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by cuttingras, May 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Wow Linda, thats great news, thats right, take your time and do it right from the beginning. You better believe that Im gonna be watching for step by step pics. Remember that Im the chief of pic police in this town.;D Luna

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

I wonder if shes even gonna be able to grow corralline in this one :p J/K Great Find!

4. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

my 135, is 6 feet, by 18 inches wide and 24 inches tall, and it looks HUGE compared to my 55, gallon so its probably that.

5. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

CONGRATS CUTTIN! That is awesome, here in a couple years when i get the hang of the 55 I am wanting to upgrade to a 125, I guess if I found a deal like that I would have to settle for a 135! Lots of hard work ahead but it is obvious that you are just like the rest of us... it's not work! Congrats again, get some pics going (I'm Luna's deputy:)!)

6. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

Good find Linda!
    The 125 I looked at a couple weeks ago was old, not drilled, broken plastics, had used kittly litter in one corner (not crushed coral as advertised), and was chipped and scratched all over the place, and the silicone was blue from copper use.
    I ran out of there so fast.
    Before you order or buy new bulbs for that current orbit light, check that the ballasts are good. No point in buying bulbs with a bad ballast. I did some research, and they are known to fail after one year of use.

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Thanks everyone! I feel like I won the lottery! I figure the lights have never been used. There is absolutely no salt on the anywhere. I think all the previous owner did was put sand and water in. There is a wet/dry filter(I think that's what it is. It's all in one, filters, in trays, going to a big bio wheel, to the refugium to a huge blue pump! :eek: I think I'm gonna cry! My sons works with a guy who lives down the street and the guy is always at the house. He loves the fish tank and really catches on quick. he's always had snakes and lizards. He's got a monitor right now. So, with ya'lls help, I want to train him for when I'm on the road. He said he'd love to and won't charge me for the sitting servicee. The GODS are a smilin!;Dk

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

honey, I've got coralline!;D:p

10. cuttingras

pics pics pics!!:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom Sealife Lights(out of business)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 1/2" holes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll put up more pics tomorrow of the stuff that came with it.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  11. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

AWESOME! Now you can put the granddaughter if i remember correctly in the tank and tell everyone shes on display!

12. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

OOOOOO pics. That thing is hugh!! You could either go fishing or diving in that tank. Luna