50 bucks

Discussion in 'Frags' started by dskyers, Jul 11, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

So I'm going to my favorite gfs lol garage fish store here in miami today and going to spend 50 bucks.

He has a ton of frags any suggestins for my nano what I should try and get Frag wise.

2. Click Here!

3. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

You can never go wrong with acros or montis if your system is designed for it. :p Otherwise LPS like frogspawn, hammers, and torch corals are all very cool too. It really depends on what type of tank you have. (lighting, flow, ect.) Providing some of that information might be helpful.

4. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Dude, whatever catches your eye, lol. Just don't buy some ultra finicky coral or named chalice, b/c that will be $500, not $50 :)

5. dskyers

Nano cube with lots of light 150 mh and 9 RB Cree led. Lots of flow and I'm successfully keeping right now Sps lps and softies.

6. dskyers

I have a happy clam too so everything thing can be kept I was thinking of some acanz for the sand maybe two and a acro

7. dskyers

Trust me I know I wish I could get a 500 dollar chalice lmao I'm good I like frags for the nano and once when I upgrade I have lots of stuff to start with that's how I see.

8. Click Here!

9. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

If you are successfully keeping those corals give some SPS a shot if they catch your eye. Red planet acros are really cool and if the place you are going to is serious about corals Im sure they have frags of it.

10. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Well said!!! That's why your my frag guy!

11. dskyers

Okay ill ask for it thanks. Any other suggestions!

12. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

I just got into SPS, I would go for some birds nest. I really enjoy them and they are pretty easy to grow.

When I first started I got some nice Zoas, Froagspwan, Hammer Coral and mushrooms.

I pick whatever is colorful. :)