48 hours - 35% off

Discussion in 'DrTim's Aquatics' started by DrTim, Dec 17, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

Hello Everyone:

There's still time to get the gift you want for you and your fish/corals before Christmas - order by Monday and we'll get it to you in time (exceptions apply). Thanks for all your support.

Best wishes
    DrTim

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i missed the sale :( wanted to try the waste away

4. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

Let it never be said that DrTim is a Grinch!

Unadvertised (except for here!) Special just for 3Reef Community - used code 3reef35 and you get 35% off everything including the Pearls (except the LEDs) and good only until Dec 25, 2011. Don't forget we sell books!

Merry Christmas

5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

I think I will be starting a Xmas fund so when times like this arise I won't be knocking myself in the head.

6. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

thank you, instead of the waste away i decided to try the eco balance, since I'm running pellets and i feel the balance is more of what I'm looking for. i have used other brands of bacteria. like bacter7 and TLC optimizer. so i think the eco balance might be the equal to them. they both say they clean water and add good bacteria. so i hope i made the correct selection.

7. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

Your selection is fine and there are a few important differences between DrTim's and the others - - 1) all my bacteria were originally isolated from aquaria by me, 2) the bacteria are chosen and grown by us and 3) we've tested and used the strains in aquaria before we release them and 4) I have Ph.D. in this and specialized in aquarium microbiology.

I don't think anyone else can match those points and I've been a hobbyist since I was a kid.

Wish you and everyone on 3Reef a great holiday season!

8. Click Here!

9. Turtles

Turtles Astrea Snail

This is the perfect opportunity for me to try out the One & Only in a new tank I'm setting up in a couple weeks. Thanks!

10. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

thank you and thank you for the extended xmas discount :) have a great holiday!

11. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

You're welcome! and hope yours and everyone's holidays are great, too.

12. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Thanks Dr. Tim. You have inspired me to place another order. My Pearls are definitely lowering my Nitrates and Phosphate but I am having a major outbreak of Cyano. Is it O.K. to use the refresh and waste away treatments with the Pearls?