3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest

Discussion in '3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

If they are wearing 3reef shirts it's all cool. :) You should do that car wash!

No it does not. I just didn't think I could ask people to make a video like this without doing it myself.

I don't think you need a permit to do ANYTHING in the Mission. :) But point taken, I think I rationalized it as I was giving stuff away and not asking for money.

That sounds like Pancho Villa on 16th.

GOOD IDEA. DO IT!

When your video is ready. Start a new thread on this board at anytime.

The final submission date is currently March 15th.

Thanks for the compliments everybody. I enjoyed doing that and making new friends. :)

Nobody has mentioned the prize... I guess nobody really needs a big kicking skimmer from Red Sea? :yaknow:

http://www.3reef.com/forums/attachm...200-skimmer-red-sea-c-skim-1200_a4_gb_con.pdf

I find that hard to believe. Hat's off to Red Sea!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

You need that skimmer bmshehan. But this one you will have to win for yourself.

1 person likes this.
  4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I was just messing around with ya ;) And I did check out that skimmer, seems like an absolute beast! But I would miss those paper towel skimmate popsicles ;) Would definitely come in handy since I have a big tank in the works! And thanks from me too! This has got to be the most awesome prize yet.
    And again, great video. It gets me giggling every time I watch it. Its like one of those over the top 80's comedies: you seem to catch something new every time!

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

hehe... thanks...
    Well I suppose you don't have to use the self-cleaning option and could still use paper towels if that is your thing. :)

6. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

So you won't help me?!?!:cry: I had a GREAT idea going that you and Kogle would have to help me with!! COME ON PAL!!!

7. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

anyone else hear the guy in the background say

"what the hell is he doin?"

lol very nice :cheesy:

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I just wonder what the sign at the end was talking about when it said "2 people killed outside pizzaria"??!! You OK Matt?!?!

10. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Hey Matt, this video definitely needs to be added to the group on youtube ;)

11. IBMGeek

IBMGeek Montipora Digitata

When I went, some of the relatives from the people traveling with us said that we were crazy going there. We even saw a fistfight between some people stopped at a red light. :uhoh2:

12. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

not fair

free t-shirts