3reef Supporter Membership Is Now $24!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue

i joined a few days ago. this site is great it has helped me out so much, wanted to show my thanks

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. crank2211

crank2211 Purple Spiny Lobster

I had intended on pulling the trigger on a membership for awhile now but was lucky enough to receive a one from a very generous 3Reefer recently. I will definitely renew and begin contributing to the site when this year is up, the information and community here are both great!

A cool membership feature is embedded images in your signature, like tank params! woo!

4. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

hows the new badge look? im officially a supporter! ive learned so much from this site im more then glad to help out!

2 people like this.
  5. haloist

haloist Skunk Shrimp

Hey Matt, I just subscribed to 3reef! Sent my payment today like a few minutes ago! :D

1 person likes this.
  6. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Great! Haloist, u just reminded me I was up for renewal in April! Gotta check that out when I get home.

For everyone else that has been thinking about supporting 3reef, I only have two words, "DO IT"

It is absolutely worth it when u think about all the things u have bought to make your reef tank thrive and put it on the scale against how many times 3reef has helped in situations we didn't know what to do next to save the tank and tank/s.... if I use that same scale, I wouldn't even know what equipment was right for me! Absolute thanks 3reef!

-Milton.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

1 person likes this.
  7. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

By the way, both of the links on the first post to join the supporter group won't work on my tapatalk. Not sure about it working at home but I would assume it won't work either.
    Take a look at it Matt.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

8. Click Here!

9. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

I just checked in Firefox and the links did work.
    Unless making the payment through a handheld browser (mine is android) is not an option, since that's what I was trying to do.

10. tom.n.day

tom.n.day Eyelash Blennie

I am on board =-)

How do I get KARMA? =-)

5 people like this.
  11. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

done!

1 person likes this.
  12. tom.n.day

tom.n.day Eyelash Blennie

thank you Sir! I sent you what I could =-)