3reef Orphek Contest - Deadline Extended!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 5, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

You are welcome. I look forward to seeing yours Mike - Dads are good for this stuff sometimes. :)

matt

2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Ahh Dads are the best Matt...No matter what a PITA I'm I know he will always be there to back me. They are underrated, you are very lucky to be blessed with being a father yourself. He is just as excited as I'm, I just kind of threw the idea out there in passing and he jumped on it.

4. mikev15101

ALRIGHT.....Well I just got finished completing my entry for the contest. I have to say it sounded like a MUCH easier idea in my head. This ended up being about 10x the amount of work that I had thought, I have got to say it turned out 10x better than I had planned as well.:trampolin We were able to beat the extreme heat in the AM and the rain showers in the afternoon, NOTHING was going to stop us. :uzi: I have to piece together the videos and photos this week, then Ill have it posted up. I watched the videos and as funny as some of the audio is there is NO WAY I can post it (only for those 18+), so Ill have to just do a write up to describe everything and lay a song over top.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  5. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

do you ever have any contests that people with out video camera's can enter.?

6. mikev15101

You can use pictures. The majority of mine are pics, this was a 8 hour process. I took lots of pics and about 15 30sec videos. But you can just use pics.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Alright. Thanks for your effort! Look forward to seeing it! 8)

All the time!
    As stated this one does allow for pics and you can use your phone if it has video too. I've done that. Youtube and Facebook will upload it.

matt

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

One week left until FINAL deadline. Get your started - win a ton of LEDS!

matt

10. mikev15101

Ok, well my Brother in Law is a SAINT and decided to spend his Sunday doing 7 hours worth of video editing to complete my project. This is going to be EPIC!! Sunday nite at 12 is the time for entry correct? Or will it be Monday nite at 12? Just to make sure I get it in last minute.

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

The way you phrase it - it is Sunday at 12. Technically I believe it is Monday, June 20th - 12am. ;)

7 hours of editing? :eek:
    This does sound epic! Look forward to seeing it Mike! 8)

matt