3reef Nano Giveaway, I got it!!!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Fishez, Jan 6, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Fishez

Fishez Bristle Worm

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my Nano today. Thanks again 3reef & Premium Aquatics! I will be posting some pics in the next few days/weeks, I am going to be building a DIY stand for this tank so I will be sure to take alot of pics.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Glad to hear it! ENJOY!! ;) :thumb_up:

What are you first impressions of the set up out of the box?

4. Fishez

Fishez Bristle Worm

My first impression was how well made and heavy/sturdy the light fixture was, I love the fact that it has 2 plugs, 1 for actinic and 1 for 10K So now I can have a dusk/dawn timer. The tank is awesome too, I love the black background, This is the nicest nano I have ever seen in person by far...

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That's great news. Now I want one! :)

6. Fishez

Fishez Bristle Worm

Well im sorry it has taken me so long to give any updates and pics about the tank but things have been pretty hectic around here lately and I havent had the time or the money to start any stand building projects and on top of all that I lost my job last week and my percula jumped ship and I found him under the tank... SO unfortunaly I am going to have to sell this awesome setup that I won and also sell off the stuff from my other 20G tank. I do feel kinda weird selling something that was given to me but I just cant afford to keep it right now. Premium Aquatics sells it for $276.06 shipped so I will take $200 shipped since it is still brand new in the box and I only took it out for a few minutes to look at it. Once I get back on my feet I will be able to get back in this wonderful hobby but for now I am going to have to give it up. I hope this dosent make me seem ungrateful but its just something I have to do.

EDIT: It has been sold.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  7. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Aw man, thats too bad :(. KARMA

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

No worries Fishez... losing a job and starting over is really tough. I've been there. Sell the tank!

(And hang in there. :worried: )