3reef.com Zetlight Cup 2012

Discussion in 'Marine Aquarium Video Contest' started by nanoreefwannabe, Sep 30, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 55gfowlr

55gfowlr Zoanthid

How old is that tank? It looks great.

2. Click Here!

3. Electrobes

Electrobes Plankton

Man I love this Nano! I have no sound (Kiddo is asleep behind me and headphones are somewhere far away), but how difficult is it to clean the walls?

4. nanoreefwannabe

nanoreefwannabe Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

not sure of the manufacturer, i re-purposed it, as it is supposed to be a candle holder for a large 8" pillar candle...pretty sure they are called hurricane glasses.

right now no fish, i had the damsel, then added a banded serpent star, and a week or so later damsel disappeared, i assumed star ate him in the night...star is currently banished to the sump. and i am currently on the hunt for a new fish...i was looking at getting a PJ Cardinal...but for some reason the books and sites recommend 15+ gallons for them. so for now, i only get to look at pretty corals.

as of today the tank is 1 year 9 months old.

i am not going to lie< glass is not fun to clean. film algae etc is a breeze with the two little fishes nano mag, coralline on the other hand not so fun...i had glued a small piece of bread clip to the side of the cleaner to try and scrap it, but the magnets are not strong enough. so i have to reach in there and carefully go at it with a credit card. comes off easy enough, sadly corals break equally easy...and since the collapse of september, the rocks move pretty easy too now...

and thank you everybody for the positive and wonderful feed back.

5. alkutchman

alkutchman Plankton

WOW!!! Ten gallons of awesome in a five gallon bucket...