3reef.com Bumper Stickers?

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by cuttingras, Jun 12, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

The way I saw it from Cafe Press was, you can buy one shirt at a time...No?? did I not read it right?

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That's true. Like I said in my last post, I am fine with going with Cafe Press initially, but I'd like to see more designs... (I'll start on some myself.)

4. trying it again

trying it again Fire Shrimp

Are these shirts are going to have pockets, If they are that would look great across the top of it. Then something on the back shoulder to shoulder, or visa versa, or just that on a pocket. subtle.
    Very nice logo Geek

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Thing about cafe press... if you have a paid account, you can have multiple designs, thats what is good about it. Makes everybody happy then. I figure we can start with one or two designs, charge $1 over cost per item, 5 items sell, that covers the cost of the paid store, its like $5 a month or something and first month or week or something is free.

6. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

Nice designs Geek!!!!

7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

New Members

New Members,

Welcome to all of you. We have been discussing buying t-shirts with the 3reef logo. We love this site and want to spread it around, so your input is needed. Take the Polls and give your opinions! Matt(KingFish), will have the final decision. We've had a great time figuring out that we want our shirts to look like. Got any ideas post em here! Have fun!!!!

Linda;D

10. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

BUMP

So what is the verdict???? :-/

11. cuttingras

This and the slogan poll run until the 17th of July...We should have enough members chimed in by then. Majority rules, with Matt being the final decider!:)

12. cuttingras

Well, Here is the first one!!! My bro put a slogan on mine and Matt's. It's referring to "What's in your wallet?" I thought it was cute. He didn't know about the other slogans, but it's ok by me!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]