3reef.com Bumper Stickers?

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by cuttingras, Jun 12, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Matt....Do you have a 3reef logo that is size adjustable? If you do would you email it to me? I'm going to get a sample t-shirt from my Bro and mail it to you, if that's cool.....

Linda

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

I talked to my brother. He saves the screens so he can do them as many as needed. He does this as a business (he's a firefighter, draftsman and trains german shepards for search and rescue) The prices vary depending on how many are ordered, the shirt color and the design. His prices are lower than Cafe Press and the program to do pics is in the mail, on it's way to him. He's gotta play around with it when he gets it so, it might be a little while b4 he will do those. He's a quick learner, so I don't think it'll take him that long. Yes, he's busy, but he likes it that way. Anyway, he uses very high quality t-shirts, Gildan Ultra Cotton, they're good shirts, he refuses to buy cheap shirts and will do one or a hundred. The ink doesn't fade or peel and it's heat set...Good for the life of the t-shirt. Just let me know. I've given him this web site and hopefully he'll join us. He has a freshwater tank(trying to convert him though).

He'd love to do this! Oh yeah... he has the overhead, not 3reef. Not sure where everyone is thinking 3reef would have overhead. He is a business(with a license and all that good stuff).

Just trying to help to get this going! It's a great idea and I'd love to see someone walking down the street, with a 3reef t-shirt on...that would be cool! Thanks!!

If for some reason down the line you want to switch vendors that's cool too. But I know for start-ups, he's good at it.

Linda

4. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Yea what ever works! Hey That would be cool, your walking and you see someone walking with a 3reef shirt on, and it turns out to be someone who's helped you out! Neat IdeA!

5. trying it again

trying it again Fire Shrimp

Anyone hear something like (GO SLOW, AND IT WILL GROW) for a slogan??

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi all -my apologies, I've had another zany work week - boy this thread took off! :eek: 8)

This is very exciting. With all your help, it looks like we will get this done.

Good idea Linda. I will dig one out this weekend and post it. So all you photoshop experts can add it to your designs

I am sneaking this in at lunch, but I will follow up asap and read this whole thread and we can nail this out.

Thanks again for everybody's enthusiasm. I look forward to seeing all the designs! 8) 8) 8)

matt

7. Kentanner11

I like the go slow let it grow, and am NOT fond of the glue animals to rocks, Doesnt totally sum up 3reef. you know what I mean?

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

No, but it will get people to ask what it's about.. That's advertising!;)

10. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I like the "I glue animals to rocks" or " I glue inverts to rocks" 8)
    Maybe we can have a couple different kind to help satisify everyone. We all have different taste.

11. Kentanner11

Yes, I like the many different types option! Or first we can come out with a generic one than later down the road we can introduce different slogans/logos

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Linda that sounds great. This is what I am thinking we should do first...
    I will upload a photoshop file of the logo that people can use in their designs. Then I'd love to see a thread where people can submit their design.

After that, if we don't have a permanent deal done on making shirts with somebody, I say we just do a Cafe Press account for a while until we do so we can at least have the shirts available in the short term.

Sound good?

matt

ha. :)

Nice! That would rock. 8)

I will set it up and run it. I will upload the logo here.

That would be sweet too. :thumb_up:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007