3reef.com Bumper Stickers?

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by cuttingras, Jun 12, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

we're getting a little ahead of our selves here...

we need matts input on this before it goes any further.

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I agree! plus I'm going to read a book ya'll have a great night!!!!!

4. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Yea Cafe Press makes it easy to do all of that. With cafe press they handle all the payment issues (getting $$ from the customer) and puts it in your Funds area which can be depositied into an account. etc. and with placing orders what happens is. the customers selects what they want and how much they want, Cafe press gets $$ from the customer, makes the product, ships it and deposits it into your funds. All we would have to do would be making the product. What goes on the Shirts, mousepads, stickers, hats, sweaters, etc. !

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Yoooohoooo Matt! We going to get your blessing.....?8)

6. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Hey guys, I know Matt is swamped at work. But he knows that this is something everyone wants.

I've done the Cafe press t-shirts and really they aren't the greatest. If 3Reef is going to do this we want it to be quality. So that's gonna take a little more effort.

Keep the Ideas coming The slogans are killing me.

How about designing a t-shirt Ideas. Once we get a couple we can vote on them. After that we can find a good quality source to get them made.

Thanks
    J

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

If we go to a source other then somewhere like cafepress, theres going to be a lot of overhead. To keep costs down, you have to order in bulk. You are also limited to colors, like cuttingras was saying about how he can screen print 3 or 4 colors. So the designs would have to be basic designs, nothing to fancy.

As for designing goes. I use to sub contract web marketing and graphic design for a huge marketing firm. Ive got the tools to do the work and the know how, I just hate having to come up with stuff that a majority would like cause I have a weird sense of humor, like the "i glue animals to rocks" logo's.

8. Click Here!

9. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

and the "wanna see my nudi"

10. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

ok here is another one....

[​IMG]

11. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

BLAH! it looks like crap so small, sorry about that... you have to make designs huge for printing to get quality, but they have to small to fit on here, so it looks like crap as a result.

12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

+2 on that one!