3reef.com Bumper Stickers?

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by cuttingras, Jun 12, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Nice IMO I would use CafePress, you wouldnt have to set up a webpage, no inventory, or anything. Matt would have to set one up or someone would have to set one up in his name, and we can all make designs and submit them to use! Or have everyone vote on one! I like the idea. PS Im not saying that your person couldnt do it, Im just saying would you want to be dedicated to this?

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Cafe Press is fine! Sounds good, let's keep this going!! ;D

P.S. I can be dedicated to it, if it's what's needed! I work out of my house and go on the road for job set-ups and tear-downs and usually have a lot of time to spare while the events are going on. A vast majority of the time, I am at hotels which have internet access. Then, for weeks I am home remodling our house, until the next job. Cafe Press is fine with me.....either way you guys wanna do this! I want a T-Shirt and a window sticker for my car!!!!!!!Maybe even a tag for hubby's truck!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  4. Kentanner11

I have a cafepress account, that the password can be given out for multiple people to help set this up.

5. Kentanner11

Ok one thing, IMO We need to unite to decide on what is going to happen.
    1) Who's cafe press is it going to be. ( I have one set up JUST for 3reef)
    2) Who is going to be running this. (There can be numberous positions)
    3) We also need matt's consent in writing for the release of the 3reef logo.
    Tanner

6. cuttingras

We're gonna have to let Matt catch up on all this lol... I think the designs should be kept to a basic design. Kinda keep uniformity...know what I mean? Anyne can go out and get a T-shirt printed, with 3reef ,written on it. It has to something only authorized(?) by 3reef, to get the same effect...Would you not agree?

Kinda a "members only" shirt and a "hey, that's a cool shirt, I want that kind of shirt!" shirt.... Wacha'll thank???

7. Kentanner11

Yea maby with the 3reef logo. Like what is at the top of every page but where the ads are we could write something, Like what is on our Myspaces! Comments?

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

Correct on all three statements. I've put in a request to Matt that we be able to do this. Waiting for his reply.

10. cuttingras

Hmmm how about this...can there be a member chat scheduled so everyone can unite at the same time and we don't keep running up the bill for all these postings?(if it works like that)

11. Kentanner11

yea sounds good, we can have different people's opinions!

12. cuttingras

There would also have to be a charge above what Cafe Press sells it for as to benefit 3reef.com! In-order to do that, you will need someone from 3reef to place the orders and take the payments ewww this could get hairy...we need to think of all this, too.