3reef biggest looser contest?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by loneracer05, Sep 12, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

I found an awesome website today for weight loss.

caloriecount.com

1) It's free
    2) Keeps a complete log of everything you eat, calculates calories, nutrition,etc.
    3) Keeps a complete execise log.
    4) BMI tools, work outs, rational tools and recommendations
    5) It is reasonable, no fad diets etc.

Mark

2. Click Here!

3. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

thread updated on 1st post woop woop... i started doing my running between 2-5 mi per day depending on my schedual. i run holding 3 lb dumb bells and rotate walk jog run,while walking i do curls with the weights. im also doing atleast 30 min of a rotation of 45 seconds jumping jax-45 seconds running in place,45 seconds marching in place. i also am squeezing in push ups and afew upper body work outs in. that is an issue in my case because i have terrible sholders and thats why ive let myself go so bad. i played division 1 hockey for afew years working out very intensively but my sholder is to the point i need a replacement so ive had to lay off and my upper body is weak like little girl lmao. so its slow going but ill get it where i want to be.

ps i dont have a weight goal but a 6 pack and good sized arms are in my future ;)

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

YES! im the biggest fatty lol and here we go....

5. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

can i count the 30 i have already lost since starting weight watchers. I was 359 and now i am down to 329. still got alot to go

6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Good job, keep it up

7. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

30 pounds wow that's almost 10% of your body. Great job.

8. Click Here!

9. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

I've been dieting about a week, no fast food, no junk food. Lost about 5 pounds to date. Went to a restaurant tonight and ate a burger and it literally made me feel sick about 3/4 through. I think my body rejected my attempt to cheat a little.

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Procrastination. .. so far I've made a feeble attempt, but the Asian Zing wings at buffalo wild wings won me over tonight. Oh, and the Chinese buffet at lunch.

11. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I'm with Zach except I can't keep away from the sweets.

12. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

lol i don't i count points and i still have taco bell and other garbage but if you know its coming during the day you count it and i still lose weight. Like last week i eat like complete garbage chicken fingers/mozz sticks and taco bell still dropped 5 pounds