30% off koralia evolution pumps!

Discussion in 'Big Al's Online' started by Big Al's Online, Feb 2, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Big Al's Online

Big Al's Online 3reef Sponsor

Just a heads up that we are at the half-way mark of this promotion!
    You have until the end of February to take advantage of this fantastic offer.

You can't say I didn't warn you!

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

...missed the sale. :( That $60 extra I need to spend now...lol. :-/

4. saltyfresh

saltyfresh Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

that last part shows a big part of a company and that will always be in my head as i go and buy stuff in the future :thumb_up:

5. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

I cant believe a 3reefd moderator would let this comment go unnoticed. correct me if Im wrong but Big Als and other sponsers support the site your on, last I checked eBay doesnt have a reef forum . So why slander your own backbone? especially when your info is incorrect.

6. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

:clapping::clapping: +1

7. Nvizn

Nvizn Montipora Digitata

What part of the statement is incorrect? If you rather spend more for the same exact item simply on principle, be my guest. Where I choose to spend mine, is my business.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  8. Click Here!

9. Big Al's Online

Big Al's Online 3reef Sponsor

No need to argue about anything folks! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they are entitled to spend their money however, and wherever they please.

We will always do the best we can regarding prices and service for all of our customers. We price match with reputable retailers, and offer a points reward system for those who shop with us regularly. For some, the level of service is more important than a few dollars here and there; for others it comes down to things being as affordable as possible.

At the end of the day we can respect those who decide to shop elsewhere if it is of greater benefit for them to do so.

For the record, Nvizn did decide to shop with us and gave us a great review on another thread.
    You can't blame someone for wanting to get more for their money, now can you?

1 person likes this.
  10. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

that wasnt my point. Im a business owner myself. if somone comes in my store and says they will choose to spend elswhere than thats there business however if they come in my store and tell my customers "I hate to burst your bubble but his competitors have it cheaper" to my customers..then it IS my business!!

never the less.i will respect your wishes and drop this matter.

11. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

+1 big al for handling the situation like a professional, you just gained another customer in the process.