3 pin-head white spots on my butterfly fins and tail ???

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by reefing1, Dec 31, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefing1

reefing1 Astrea Snail

My LFS guy says they will fall off and not to worry about them its been a couple weeks now and he appears fine they are still there unchanged but not spreading. All water parameters are really good. Anyone have a similar problem with one of their fish, and what happened to it :confused: Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. drew3

drew3 Blue Ringed Angel

its probubly ich. the fish is probubly just stressed out. if hes still eating i would leave him alone but if he stops eating i would put him in a hospital tank and put chemicals in it to get rid of it. sorry i dont know the chemicals i think its iodine but im not sure ive never had to deal with it.

4. s10lowrider1994

s10lowrider1994 Feather Duster

Sounds like ich but could also be lympho (cauliflower). If your fish has Ich but seems to be eating and swimming as it always does, it will more then likely go away on its own. Ich is hard if not impossible to treat so most people just make sure the fish are eating and play the waiting game. Lympho is pretty harmless as the infected cells do not multiply and will usually cure itself.