3 cuttlefish eggs for sale?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bthomson, Jul 8, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

ThatGuy has some pretty good advice on these to, also a LFS here keeps them in a massive fuge setup they have and have had no issues with them, they've actually hatched eggs and sold them also

2. Click Here!

3. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

I'm sad to say, just the title of this thread is very unlike 3Reef. If you think someone is an idiot, there are lots of ways to say that without using the word.

It seems in many ways lately, that many newbs, and some not so newbs; have become flagrantly vocal when they simply just don't have the experience to back up their rantings. Before denigrating others; seek to do two things: one, know your material, two, learn some tact.

In the words of Bob Dylan, "And I know my song well before I start singing."

2 people like this.
  4. 32Boom

32Boom Coral Banded Shrimp

That's good advice. It saves fish and feelings.

5. trelane

trelane Peppermint Shrimp

Anything can be kept with enough work. Not 10 years ago the moorish idol was impossible to keep. Now they're simply annoying, frustrating, and difficult. As the technology gets better and as we learn more about the species we keep, we're learning there are no hard and fast rules, anything can be kept with enough research.