29g Quick Crew Arrived Today!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Seano Hermano, Aug 2, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Magnett2

Magnett2 Coral Banded Shrimp

Yeah it's nice. You probably will only have to scrape the coralline every once in a while. I need to scrape some off myself. You know what? I got like 15 nerites, and the other day I was cleaning around the tank stand and I found like 10 dried on the floor.

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Eww. Dude, you need to take better care of your tank. lol...::) :p Is it a rimless? How did they got on the floor?

4. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

they climb out of the tank. Mine does that too, they are on suicide mission, nerites + dwarf cerith.

Nerites maybe once a week, once I found one crawling on my tv when iIwas watching tv and I was like...what the heck..?

Dwarf cerith: every day they escape gotta keep an eye on them,

5. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

lol yep same as the others here. mine crawl out ALL the time, i accidentally stepped on one one morning and almost slid and fell -.- (my fish tank is inmy bedroom) lol i've sorta become slightly paranoid about hearing them crawl out, usually theres a very distinct CLICK CLACK when they hit the glass and then fall to the tile. lol i do a check every morning just in case lol

6. Magnett2

No there is a lid. Biocube hqi. Somehow they still get out. My ceriths never get out though

7. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

ya today i found my nerite on my carpet, probably was trying to eat carpet thinking it was algae or something :p

8. Click Here!

9. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Hopefully cuc does not arrive today....I won't be in town...be home this evening though.

10. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Nerites sometimes take a while to get spatially aware, my dived for about 3 months after having em, but now I never find them outside of the tank.

11. Doratus

Doratus Teardrop Maxima Clam

The snails I just got seem to gathered at the top of my tank as well. I thought maybe my parameters were off and they were trying to escape to cleaner water. None of them have actually gotten out of the tank though as far I can tell. They seem to get to the top and then fall off back down into the water and to the bottom of the tank.

Congrats though! If you think your tank looks bad go take a second look at my recent CUC post...

12. Magnett2

I think typically nerites come from mangrove areas where there is tide. Coming out of the water simulates that. Or something.