29 Gal ocianic Bio cube

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by sberczyk, Mar 13, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

you can if you want use this "nano fission skimmer" I bought one, dont know why. It is made rather cheaply but Im sure can be modded to work better!

2. Click Here!

3. CLoob

CLoob Astrea Snail

That's not even a possibility as the Sapphire takes up the whole 2nd chamber. The 1st chamber is WAY too small. I have been thinking of eventually putting a fuge in the back but with summer here I am already dealing with temp issues and the fuge light would just add to the heat. Next year I plan on having a chiller.

4. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Hey, I know this thread is old but I thought I would answer the main topic of this forum. I just started my biocube a few weeks ago and experienced the water issue. Make sure you are cleaning your filter almost every day when you are starting your new tank. I found the filter was always clogging with gunk and what not. That should fix any water flow..

1 person likes this.
  5. aness2323

aness2323 Astrea Snail

What are the flow issues that I would notice with a new biocube. I have noticed that set up stock, the flow seems to hit the sponge, and most bounces off and goes behind the filter. Can someone post some pics of how this should work

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011