2010 College Football Thread.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bama, Aug 31, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. djbonney138

djbonney138 Peppermint Shrimp

The BCS standings came out today and I can't help but find the humor that the #1 and #2 team have both lost to Boise State in the last 3 years. Hehee and Oregon has lost twice.;D

2. Click Here!

3. salt4me

salt4me Skunk Shrimp

I hope Bsu stays at top. Hope Bama gets back to #2 spot. That way Bsu gets to play someone. Auburn is not that good, Ky took them to the wire. Bama has beaten a Tebow QB before. Believe Bama will because LSU and Auburn ranked so high. Odds are high if they beat both LSU and Auburn they will leap frog Ok. and TCU.

4. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

Auburn is not that good? Well I guess if you just look at the final score, I can see how people would say that. And Kentucky...they are a good football team. They too Auburn to the wire as you said, and beat South Carolina, who previously beat Alabama. I have seen all but one Auburn game this season, and have yet to see them play a good 4 quarters. Last week, they played 3 good ones, but if they can figure out how to play 4 good quarters, they'll beat Bama, and be playing the Boise/TCU/Oregon/OU BSC Championship filler slot. ;D

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Auburn's pulling themselves together. At the beginning of the season, we were extremely sloppy with fumbles and all sorts of fun stuff, but we managed to stay on top through gritting some teeth and good luck. As the season has progressed, we've been getting rid of the sloppy and careless problems and ironing out the wrinkles. Bama is gonna be our biggest hurdle to get over, so we'll just have to see what happens. But if we keep improving at the rate we are, with Newton being the beast he is, we'll be fine :D

6. bluetang08

bluetang08 Purple Spiny Lobster

I hope everyone loses but us (BOOMER) and Boise remain undefeated so we can finally have retribution for that bs statue of liberty play ;)

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Bama has a tough road ahead in terms of schedule. If we win against both LSU and Auburn there is no doubt that we should jump to #2. Im so sick of seeing these whiney little teams (TCU and Boise) up there when they certainly dont belong. They play crap teams and run up the score in such a unsportsmanlike manner.

8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

They play crap teams because the teams that "belong" are too cowardly to play them. They are required to have "style points" to keep their spots that the "BCS" AQ schools are required to have even when they play the same teams.

10. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Thats the same excuse that TCU gives. I really do not know of one person who respects that team. I believe TCU will get knocked out by Air Force this weekend and Boise will ride this out but will continue to get penalized for playing unranked opponents.

11. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

The computers hit them some but the voters do more because they sip the BCS cool-aid. I agree that Air Force could take TCU out. Boise probably will but will have to be on top of their game against the top teams in the WAC, they are all real good ankle biters.;D

12. bama

bama Humpback Whale

LOL.. thats a good one.