1st Quarter HS report card

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 6, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

You may want to get your masters before your PHD. Bio-Engineering would be a good field to look into as well. Coming from and engineer myself. Albeit a Civil Engineer. Lots of jobs out there for engineers.

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I think you are getting way too worked up about it. Yes, it was a mistake by the teacher. Did she ever get the chance to change it? Di you talk to her about it & give her a chance? I get annoyed that straight A students can get so mad about getting a B...a B, in one class. So you'll have a 3.9(probably not even that low) rather than a 4.0? Big deal. Obviously school comes naturally to you & you've always had good grades. Some people have to work harder than others, who probably work to end up getting those B's...

I would assume a microscope quiz to have a diagram on it... label the parts. Not a big deal. What else did you think it would it be aside from filling in the blank?

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

well yeah do everything in order

5. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

thats not what i meant. it did have a diagram of a microscope, but then this freaken unknown thing came where i had to draw a diagram of hydrolosis or something that was like the amino group and the carboxyl group or something; something not mentioned. AT ALL. and cut me some slack man; I'm just a freshman and didn't see this coming. my mom whoops my @$$ with these grades at my old school XD

6. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Ok, I misunderstood the part about the diagram. That is kind of messed up. I think I'd be mad if something was on a quiz that we hadn't gone over/talked about.

7. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

yeah it was just like we did it once and that was it and it wasnt even that important

8. Click Here!

9. Zoanthids21

Zoanthids21 McKoscker’s Flasher Wrasse

Man..Im in ALL regular classes and i have like 3 B's and 1 C....Which isnt horrible..but ehh...whatever haha

10. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Seriously? well... that's.... fair? lol no offense

11. Quake

Quake Plankton

yeah its really annoying and i hate it myself

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Dude its 1B... It really won't affect you getting into college.. In fact, truth is... There are more Students with grades below a B that there are with As and Bs.. So really... Unless you want to go to harvard then a B won't affect you much. (if any).

I was a straight A student myself... Most of the time... I would get pissed when I would get anything lower than an A. 89 was failing to me.

When I started doing AP courses.. Which are the ones that actually matter.. (honors and CP are way too easy and honestly you get many students that don't care about their grades and just are PITA to have around)...

If you get AP courses that A would be harder to achieve so when you get a B It doesn't feel as bad.

I get your frustration, that happened to me once or twice.. But all you can do now is get over it and learn from it. College would be like this.. ALL the time. What I do is, even If it was barely touched in class.. I will study it... Just in case.. Can never be too careful. :p