1st Annual Midwestern Coral Farmers Market (April 20th Dayton, OH)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FyrFytr, Feb 6, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. FyrFytr

FyrFytr Astrea Snail

[​IMG]
    Saturday April 20th, 2013
    Doors Open to Public and 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Wyndam Garden Dayton South
    31 Prestige Plaza Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342

This 2013 Midwestern Coral Farmers Market(SM) event is the first annual event run by the combined efforts of D.I.Y. Acrylics and the Coral Farmers Market(SM) companies. The Coral Farmers Market(SM) brings and supports some of the best coral farming vendors and aquarist within the US. D.I.Y. Acrylics is a manufacturer of custom acrylics works and Do It Yourself acrylics kits and will be providing local infrastructure and support for this Midwestern Dayton Ohio location. We anticipate a strong regional attendance from Dayton, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Columbus. This event is opened up to the entire captive reef industry. Coral farmers will include aquarists, retail reef shops, online coral shops and full scale coral farming enterprises. There will also be exhibitors present who will be demonstrating and selling their physical products. This MW-CFM event will also feature coral auctions, raffles and door prizes. Reef aquarists new to the captive reef market can also expect to see a fine collection of easy to keep beginner corals. We are also encouraging our farmers to bring plenty of farmed soft corals along with their exotic farmed stony corals. Many vendors will be running coral show specials and MW-CFM discounts.

A raffle will be conducted by SaltGeeks a Local Saltwater group in Dayton.

Thanks,
    SaltGeeks, CFM, and D.I.Y. Acrylics Staff

For Local Support and Event Information including Ticket Sales, Club Discount Tickets and Vendor Applications please email: [email protected]
    For immediate online ticketing go to : Coral Farmers Market

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013