1Q 2016 Special: Free TDS meters on orders >$40

Discussion in 'Air, Water & Ice' started by airwaterice, Jan 10, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What membrane do you use

Poll closed Feb 9, 2016.
  1. Dow Filmtec 98% or 99% rejection rate series membranes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. other brand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. airwaterice

airwaterice 3reef Sponsor

~ FREE TDS meters on ALL orders over $40! ~ (enter code: “FREETDS” in your cart) Don’t forget to credit 3reef.com by using your club’s unique 10% off code: (enter code: “28425” in your cart). Enter your discount code(s), click the orange “apply coupon” button in the discount codes section of your shopping cart at www.theH2Oguru.com. Happy Reefing, your friends at Air Water & Ice. We're always here for you. Email: [email protected] OR call 772-461-0256 for over 30 years experience in helping saltwater tank owners get the BEST results for LESS than ANY of my competition. Don't waste your fish $$$ on expensive prefilters that DO NOT REMOVE ANY TDS...you NEED our NEW series of Filmtec membranes (they are not all the same)...ASK us about our 99% rejection, mild chlorine tolerant, high rejection filmtec membranes and because these specs are tested at 50 PSI you will find my membranes get over 20% more GPD than any other brand or series of membrane. ADD this membrane in front of my nuclear grade DI resin...and be amazed how much longer your DI resin lasts!
    [​IMG]