1200 Gallon Garage Tanks!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 3, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I stumbled on this amazing over the top setup and had to get permission to share here with you all. Clayton is self-proclaimed 'acro farmer' in Indiana and gets my vote for reef fanatic of the year.  ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stats:

Each pool is 8' diameter and 2' deep.
    3 sumps each with over 100 gallons.
    Flow provided from 6 40 gallon Carlson surgers!
    1 1000w 20k Radium halide with 3 400W Iwasakis and 3 110w VHO super actinics.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for letting me share Clayton!  [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=smokin.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Tanks for sharing that Matt,,,
    HOLY Smokes [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]
    I want One, hehe

4. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=beatnik2.gif] [smiley=afro.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=idea.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=pimp2.gif] [smiley=sultan.gif] [smiley=wink3.gif] [smiley=uzi.gif]

5. DuhJeepster

DuhJeepster Plankton

Man that is too cool!!! I want a grarage like that. Thanks for sharing Matt and thanks goes to Clayton as well for letting you share them.

Dang that is suuuhweeet!!!

Duhjeepster [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=drool.gif] [smiley=speechless.gif] [smiley=surprised.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Isn't though?
    :eek: 8)

I tried asking him how he sold this lunacy to his wife, but he's not talking. ;D Damn, we could all benefit from that knowledge.

7. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

wow i want a garage like that. who needs space for the car when u got a tank like that ;D