12 weeks..cycle and transfer complete

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by lillys Grandad, Nov 20, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

'ello..
    Its blacked out...but I used some chrome colored vinyl I had here..looks like nothing there in the pictures...It is working...But I'm removing it..but I have a better Idea using custom cut soft black rubber that will lay over it and will be removable very easy...about the thickness of say an inner tube....cut to fit? Wad'a'ya' think?
    Something tangster said about cool stuff being thought of by people who did'nt know any better?? sum'tin like that. ;D
    Thanx for your help mission....you were always there when I needed it.8)

Thanx again to all that helped me along the way.....super cool.:smokin:

LG

2. Click Here!

3. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like the new idea will work. Let me know what you end up doing. I may be interested in doing something different. Also, periodically check and make sure no bubbles are building up in there. Sometimes a piece of debris will clog the nipple where the aqualifter attaches.

4. lillys Grandad

seen some bubbles in the Aqua lifters line..?? Just yesterday.
    But I did a power down test and everything primed right up and went to normal status quickly and pleasantly.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Power failure is different. If you get excessive bubbles in the overflow it will either stop/slow down the flow. The pump keeps on "keepin' on". And how about some pictures we can actually see?

6. lillys Grandad

well... To be perfectly honest...MY CAMERA SUCKS !!!!
    Maybe I'll get one from SANTA !!....oh right,...thats me.
    It is an important piece to this hobby....I'll put it on the Xmas list...right next to the cookies and Crown Royal. : )

7. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

I understand completely! :lol: Remember, the nice thing about being Santa is you can buy your OWN things and nobody has to know about it!

Hmmmm......cookes and Crown.....interesting combination. ;D

1 person likes this.