12" Nano cube DIY

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Reefboi, Sep 5, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reefboi

Reefboi Astrea Snail

Hi, so i finally got a friend to help me and cut me the pieces of glass. He said it took him about 45 mins to cut the glass. I sanded it on my own, since he had basically done a big part of the job for me. So, hopefully I get to set this up successfully and finally get two small seahorses in there. We glued the sidings and support section on top wit a 3 oz silicone (aquarium safe) got it for about 8 bux. The glass was from a shelf that was left unused so we cut it. No scratches tho. We still need to glue the base, so we're just waiting on the sides to get harden up alittle, then we could proceed. Here are three pictures. Sorry alil blurry, had to take it with my phone, ma sis had the cam.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Reefboi

Reefboi Astrea Snail

Just a couple of pics since I have had my cylinder 10 gallon tank.
    I know I seriously need to clean and update some stuff. Its been 2 and a half months. Here are three pictures from the beginning till today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I got red algae starting to grow all over.. The temp is a bit high, maybe thats why.