100+ Items on Sale Today!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Nov 4, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

2. Click Here!

3. Oryo

Oryo Feather Duster

Ordered some supplies today and went to will call to get them... Already got my new copy of the catalog

MarineDepot likes this.
  4. MarineDepot

Sweet! Thank you so much for choosing MD! :beer:

So... what'd ya get?

5. Oryo

Oryo Feather Duster

I ended up buying a Rio 2100 pump and filter pad.

I'm a loyal customer of MD and the customer service is incredible! They have answered all my questions, checked items for me to make sure I got right measurements, price matched items I found cheaper elsewhere and have everything I need. It works out great for me because I can place an order and 2 hours later just go pick it up.

Sometimes, I plan a day out of it. On Fridays my kids get out of school at 12:30. I will place an order, pick kids up, go get lunch, go pick up my order and then off to Disneyland for the rest of the day since we're pass holders.

No complaints here and glad to have MD locally so I don't have to wait for shipping.

MarineDepot likes this.
  6. MarineDepot

Thank you so much for sharing with us! That's just the kind of testimonial we love reading. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our customer support team. I know they'll appreciate it (we post customer praise on a bulletin board in the CS department). Thanks again for shopping with us! Don't forget to review the pump one our site once you've got it up and running.