100 Gallon

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Birchell, Jan 18, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

wow you got coralline on the back glass already!! I was thinking of getting some purple up, because it has calcium and iodine in it. It would help feed the coralline and keep the xenia happy. Keep the updates commin, it seems your tank is just taking off!!

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

It's getting there, I noticed that coralline is on the OF now so I guess the parameters are doing pretty good. We had our first club meeting here in Indiana this last sunday and I walked away with 4 more corals to add to the tank. They seem to be doing pretty good so far. I will post some more pics when I get the rest of the fuge done this week.

4. m_lacom99

m_lacom99 Stylophora

Great looking tanks guys... I really like the island look Birchell, wish i could so that in my 20gal.

Marc.

5. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

your can, just put one rock on the right side, and one rock on the left side, :hehe: .

6. thesnowboarder

thesnowboarder Plankton

nice setup, cant wait to see the coral

7. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

thanks! your FW tanks sounds really active!!

8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Birchell, you will never believe what I just went and looked at. A 215 and 265 gal saltwater tank that is for sale. All he wants is a $1,000 dollars for each and you take it all, fish, LR, LS, MH (3 of them). I am at home measuring now to see if I can fit it. Wish me luck.

10. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! That is great!! Ive gotta see this!! Which one are you going for?? Good luck, and if you have any extra stuff you can send it my way, :hehe:

11. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Can't believe I lucked into this one. I would like the 265 but the extra foot may cause me to get the 215, still brainstorming right now.

12. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Ha! That is alsome. Youll have no problem getting some nice big fish in a tank that big!! Are you keeping the 55 going? You could use it as a reef, and make the 200 somthing a large angel, and preditor tank!!