Tank raised killer clowns

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by 90_Berlin_joe, Oct 25, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

Bought two tank raised clowns which i was told they most likely would not that host to any anemones so I had already had in my tank a green bubble and a seabae both doing exceptionally good. Then the ATTACK OF THE KILLER CLOWN! Sounds like a horror movie in fact is was. First the green bubble trys to get away and sucked into the overflow to only split, both make it out fine now i have one in both of my tanks. Then it was the seabae's turn and tried to run and was sucked into the power head, not as lucky i guess for he did not make it out alive (R.I.P).

My question is what would be a perfect host for two tank raised clowns about 2" long to date. I want something with good vibrant color and will take the abuse of the clowns. What should I look for?

2. Click Here!

3. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

I can't believe they made a bta move and try and get away. IME they are hardy and put up with a lot of fish irritation.

Jim

4. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

These two must be wrose than a case of the chicken pocks on a leaper then. What can I do?