Even I've Got to Draw The Line Somewhere

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by OverStocked, Sep 5, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverStocked

OverStocked Coral Banded Shrimp

Ok at my lfs "Big something" on something street. Not hard to figger out what store its called.

Ok i was waiting to buy a cleaner shrimp and they lady in front of me had a 10g tank and a bag of CC and heater and filter and a hood with a light in a shopping cart and i waited as the guy sold her some live rock and then he helped me get the shrimp and the lady came back up to him after and said she likes the mono fish and the guy tells her she could get one if she washes the CC out really good first before adding it to the tank. Anyways he sold her the mono fish.The fish was about 4'' tall and 3'long.

2. Click Here!

3. hydrologic

hydrologic Feather Duster

4. We$

We$ Spaghetti Worm

Haha that's dumb, they can get to 11 inches in the wild but not usually over 6 in a tank. They are also usually recommended to be kept in a group of at least 3 which requires at least 50 gallons....

LFS are so awesome...basically comes down to personal research and understanding to make the correct choices every time.

5. OverStocked

I know

6. OverStocked

At one point i wanted on but i did not get them cause the guy did not know if they wear reef safe and Google did not help much.

But come on the tank is not even have water in it and he sells her a fish saying if she washes the cc vary well before adding it that she could put the fish in today

7. We$

We$ Spaghetti Worm

Yea, my tanks bigger but it definitely took a few weeks before it was good to go.

8. Click Here!

9. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

are you the pot or the kettle, weren't you the one that had like two tangs + other fish in a 31g and wanted more fish? Practice what you preach

10. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Thats what i was thinking,is he an advocate against fish being too big in a tank now?

11. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

It's a weird situation, I agree.

12. Sharkbate

Sharkbate Coral Banded Shrimp

I bet he learned in spite of his username :-&

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.