I Need Some Advice!!!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by ebasallo430, Mar 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ebasallo430

ebasallo430 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I NEED SOME ADVICE GUYS !!!!!

THEIRS SOME GUY THAT IS SELLING A FISH TANK THATS 75 GALLONS, WITH THE ROCK, THE SAND, ITS GLASS, AND THE STAND AND THE CANOPY IS LIKE A DARK AND KHAKI MARBLE ITS REALLY NICE, AND IT HAS THE THE WEET/DRY SYSTEM. BUT HE DOESNT ANYTHING ABOUT IT HE JUST KNOWS THAT IT HAS NO LEAKS AND NO SCRATCHES. BC HE HAD SOME RENTERS THAT HE HAD TO KICK OUT OF THE HOUSE BC THEY WERENT PAYING N THEY HAD THEIR FISH TANK SET UP BUT THEY WERENT ABLE TO TAKE IT. HE IS SELLING IT FOR $500 OR BEST OFFER. IM GOING TO GO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND...WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR AND DO U THINK IT IS A GOOD DEAL ??? :confused:

LIKE I SAID I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SALT WATER FISH TANKS I JUST STARTED DOING THIS LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO..::)

THE PICTURES ARE ATTACHED!!!

THANK YOU,
    ELI :kiss:

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. muecyl

muecyl Feather Duster

Offer him a tad less in cash, and see if he grabs, I'm sure he does not want to move or deal with it. Looks like ur get'n a deal either way! Prep ur self though, tanks can be keep you busy. You found a great site to help you along though

4. chemicalblue

chemicalblue Astrea Snail

That tank and stand look incredible! You should jump all over that for 500! That's crazy! I'm coming to FLA so I can grab it before you do, JK. Buy it, buy it, hurry and buy it! Good luck, see you later.

5. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

wow, i would go and offer him 500, then even more if he declines for that stand alone!

6. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Get it if stand and canopy look as good in pic.

Very nice.

Yep, offer a bit less then asking price, maybe he is hungry.

We will gladly help you get set up and running...

All you need to know is here at 3Reef

Good Luck!

;D

7. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

bring the 500 cash and see what the lowest hell take, if he wont budge give the 500. its a deal of a life time.

8. Click Here!

9. ebasallo430

ebasallo430 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

since its not his fish tank and he knows nothing i was thinking of bringing him 400 dollars and see if it he takes it cash.....i called him and i was asking him questions....and he just knows that it is a fish tank and its approximately 75 gallons...he has 2 of them that one and theirs another fish....

question: the tanks is not running at all they just have it in storage....those rocks and the sand is going to be garbage right....its gonna be dead...???

10. 1dave

1dave Astrea Snail

the rock will be fine and so should the sand it will take life after some time and seems like a great deal to me good luck

11. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

12. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

I would offer him $400.00 as you mentioned! The worst he would say is no then you can bargain with him.