Hikari Frozen

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by billielewis3, Dec 7, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. billielewis3

billielewis3 Gigas Clam

ive been using this for about 4 months now, before that, i was feeding formula one and two frozen, and i would have algea out breaks, and yadda yadda, so i changed my food, the fish love it, its clean, doesnt stink, and doesnt sink striaght to the bottom.

i recommend this to anyone.

i use mysis and krill. thinking about gettin some squid and clams, but donno if anything i have eats it

2. Click Here!

3. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

I've been using the mysis and spirulina for a while, not bad and fish love it.

4. i3oosted

i3oosted Flamingo Tongue

I use Hikari frozen mysis, brine, bloodworms. Fish love it and it's not expensive. It is vitamin and garlic enriched.

5. affordable Aqua

affordable Aqua 3reef Sponsor

Hikari jumbo mysis is my favorite frozen food. The shrimp are large, hold together and all of my fish love them.

6. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

Cool, I don't know if i have used the Hikari frozen. I have used the freeze dried, in an automatic feeder, for a few years and have had no complaints. I'll have to try it.

7. billielewis3

billielewis3 Gigas Clam

Has anyone had any experience with the half clam on a shell ?

8. Click Here!

9. affordable Aqua

affordable Aqua 3reef Sponsor

Im not a big fan of the clams on the shell, because once the meat is gone, you have to get the shell out. You are better trying the prosalt clams. I would describe them as clam steaks, they are all meat and no shell and are individually quick frozen. Take one out to defrost and either use it whole or cut it up as needed.