View Poll Results: Do you have condensation problem in your house or appartment
yes 4 50.00%
no 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Feather Duster

Skin: Mint
basile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond reputebasile has a reputation beyond repute

gallery
Default Condensation problems from my tank

Anybody else with that problem; you wake up in the morning and your windows are full of water, from the condensation of you aquarium? How did you deal with it, your solutions; a rag, open the windows, what else can you do, install some great expensive air exchanger wow let us know. Do you have any other problems related to condensation.
basile is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
Zoanthid

Skin: Classic
swagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond reputeswagger87 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

I have a dehumidifier that we use when its extra sticky or muggy out. I find that for some reason my water evaporates faster at night. We work midnights so we dont have anything else running and the lights are off.
swagger87 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-28-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
Fire Worm

Skin: Mint
NEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to beholdNEW REEFER is a splendid one to behold

gallery

Being in the HVAC field, I can assure u that the condensation is most likely not from your tank, but instead due to air leaks, big temperature difference between inside and outside, or possibly single pane glass in the window. You almost have to have a swimming pool in your house before that much condensation can occur.
NEW REEFER is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
Torch Coral

Skin: Classic
GoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond reputeGoToSleep has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW REEFER View Post
Being in the HVAC field, I can assure u that the condensation is most likely not from your tank, but instead due to air leaks, big temperature difference between inside and outside, or possibly single pane glass in the window. You almost have to have a swimming pool in your house before that much condensation can occur.

LOL, I've almost got a swimming pool. We've been getting some condensation and a dehumidifier is on my Christmas list.
GoToSleep is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!