check this out

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by antonym518, Oct 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. antonym518

antonym518 Purple Spiny Lobster

Took the chance and finally bought a flame angel. He eats clams, and loves them. With in three days he put a hurtn to my 4 clams. I had no choice but to move the zoas out of my 15 gal and the clams in. They are in a 15gal with good filtration. And I would think a lot of light. I have two 10ks t5ho 24 watt bulbs right above them and 2 actinic 24 watt t5ho bulbs toward the back. With half that my zoas where doing very well, and had growth. I think this will be good enough. The zoas are in my 75 gal now. What you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Very nice. I like it. I don't have any experience with clams so couldn't tell you if that is enough. Good luck.

4. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

that sounds pretty good, are they retracted at all? and what do you mean by him putting a "hurtin" on them? like he was actually eating the tissue? how bad?

5. antonym518

They are opened fully. The corceas look like they have more color. Maybe because of the 10k right over them. If you look at them there are little nicks missing from the mantles. The blues got it bad not so much the other two. The rock the clams are on they are attached too and have been for 6 months. Heres another pic. I din't see the flame do it for awhile just saw the damage. Then caught him doing it. I am keeping him so they had to go. I am going to be dosing and watching them closely. I am selling the two larger ones. I have a lot of friends that buy a crap load of anything I am willing to sell. The blues have sps on the rock with them and numerous fuzzy shrooms.
    [​IMG]

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

the colors look great, as long as they do not retract you should be good. the sign of an unhappy clam is an unopen one ;D

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Yup, you never know with a flame angel. They are a strange sort.

8. Click Here!

9. PumaKrieg

PumaKrieg Flamingo Tongue

amazing tank, i dont know how some of you do it

10. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

Ditto on that one... Very nice...if only................................someday.:p

11. antonym518

thanks alot!!! I am glad you guys appreciate it.

12. PumaKrieg

PumaKrieg Flamingo Tongue

how long has that tank been up for?