np biopellets

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Newreef15, Jun 28, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

Do you use it or know anyone who uses it? What do you think about it? I have read mixed reviews online and i was just wondering what you guys/ gals think?:confused:

2. Click Here!

3. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

my dad's buying them I'll try to remember to let you know how they turn out.

4. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

im picking some up tmo.either np or vertex ...not sure yet.ive read motly positive reviews so far.

5. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

I've been reading positive reviews thus far. They seem to work wonders for some people. I don't mind trying them out.

6. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

Well keep us informed on how it turns out

7. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

Ok my dad got them his nitrates may or not be the same, they were off the chart to begin with now they are either off the chart or barely back on the chart(hard to tell).But he doesn't have them in a reactor only a canister filter. However all the hair algae in his tank has died and his tank looks cleaner.

now on to me I am using them also in a TLF reactor, I have noticed a significant drop in nitrates. My API test kit isn't precise enough to detect them at the low levels they dropped to(were at 20ppm before).

verdict: they work.