2007 Frag Auction Photos

Discussion in 'BC Reef Network' started by Jason McKenzie, Oct 13, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

What a great turn out. We had 90 frags up for auction and about 30 people turn out

Thanks So much Megan and Gordon for hosting such a successful event.
    Snacks and drinks were great. Lets do it next week end :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Gordon H

Gordon H Plankton

Thanks Jason - Meg and I had a great time! We are reasonably new to the hobby and it was a wonderful chance to meet everyone. Thanks to everyone who came, and special thanks to those (Jason, Chris) who brought "house-warming" frags! We'll definately be up for hosting another one (maybe not next weekend though ;-)

Someone left a bag here though. PM me to claim it.

4. Gordon H

Gordon H Plankton

While Meg and I were cleaning up our tank today, and setting all of our new frags, we came across a number of frags that we didn't purchase at the auction. We're imagining that more people than we thought brought "house-warming" frags to the auction than we thought. Since it was our first time hosting such an event, and everything seemed to move so quickly, we weren't very good at identifying who brought us which gift. However, we would like to thank everyone that brought us a frag or two. It was a great experience for us to host a frag sway for the BC reef network. We encourage others to host them in future, but would be more than happy to host again if no one else is available. Thank you to Ivy & John & Jason and everyone else who helped make the event a success. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Cheers,
    Gord & Meg

P.S. The bag has been claimed.