New Tunze Upgrades Coming Soon

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Tunze has been focusing a lot of attention on their Wavebox lately and we should see a new model by the end of the year - the Tunze Wavebox 6215. Notables are a magnet holding system and a new pump - the Tunze Stream 2 6265.

[​IMG]
    The Tunze Wavebox will get a new pump and magnet holders.

Tunze Osmolator Upgrade:

Also coming soon from Tunze are magnet holders for the Tunze Osmolator. This is a great move as the current models have mounts that are more geared for the trimless European aquariums.

New Pump Cleaning Kit:

The new Tunze cleaning kit will contain an instructional DVD, screwdriver, pick tool, various brushes, citric acid, squirt applicator and cleaning tub.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I have this unit. It is awesome and wonderful and I love it so much. It is also ridiculous to mount on a tank with a lip. After working with Tunze themselves (they are extremely helpful) they sent me some replacement mount pieces which solved my problem, but I feel it could be mounted more securely.

I am very excited to hear this. I will most likely check it out and order the replacement mount with a magnet (assuming backwards compatibility - it is/will be, right?).

Exciting news!

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I would be surprised if they were not backwards compatible. I wouldn't mind ordering one myself. I guess we should get in line! :)